Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crazy English Weather

The sun in UK just like Chipsmore. Now you see it now you don't. You can see the sun shinning bright now and the next you look out the window, it'll be raining cats and wind blowing mad. Umbrella just like tissues for the girls and hanky for the guy, is a must in your bag if you're going out. Else you'll be sorry for yourself, got yourself soak for no reason.
.
.
.

.
I woke up at 7.30am this Saturday morning and its raining T__T
.
Couldn't the sun be a little nicer on a Saturday so i can hit the street with my lovely dress??!!ARGhh!!!
.
Anyway, nothing can be done but to stay at home till the rain stops. While waiting for my crazy SUN to shine out bright, I gave myself a very super duper important task to accomplish...
.
My task ain't any easy job. It takes patient and skill to squeeze and push and flatten with my bump.
.
.
.
That is to pack all these.........


.
Garmentzzz
.
.
.

Yummy yummy Bergen Cookiessss, Maryland Chocolate Chips, Walkers Shortbread, HP Sauce, Dark Chocolates.

.

.

.

And these 4 pair of Sport Shoesss

.

.

.
Into this luggage that i brought


.
"TRIAL LUGGAGE PACKING task" meant for skilled labour
.
.
.


.
After 30mins of stuffing, squeezing, rolling and flattening, i can estimate the remaining space left for my future goods. m
.

That is............. NONE
.

I shall start refraining myself from making any unnecessary purchase, else I'll be begging for money at the airport. I don't wana pay hundreds for excess luggage okay. Its so not worth.


.
.
.

.
This is the result. The remaining jackets shall be in my backpack. The bras and panties shall be stuff into all corner. Hopefully my luggage don't burst in the middle of the airport otherwise you will see colours flying in the air.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
On the other note, 2 month has past in a blink blink. Home sweet home is whispering on my ear now. (smile) Hello to all my awaiting dim sum, ikan bakar roast crispy siew yoke, cendol, sang yu slice and authentic spring onion ginger frog salivating..... Cant wait to feast when i'm back
.
.
.

.
My timetable for August.
Pink for coursework and exam.
Yellow for my mama's birthday.
.
.
.
.
My new subject started last Wednesday. Both of these ang mohs are my lecturer. The one with not so much hair is a little boring and monotonous during lecture and slightly better during tutorial. And for the poser, I've yet to attend his lecture. Hope he don't "wanna be" too much and make me burst out in laughter during his lecture.
.
.
.
.
Books grabbed for the subject : Strategic Purchasing
I looked like a nerd while carrying these books home. I've never been so hard working looking for books in the library, requesting and collecting it every 3 days and renewing it @.@
.
.
.
.
Useful fatty books to air my laptop.
.
.
.
.
And some random pictures that spell out the things i do during free time.
Above : Swee Min ironing her failed to dry clothes from dryer.
Below : Yuk Giak watching "liku liku mahjong movie" in my room.
.
.
.
.
Basically, the 3 of us hibernate in my room and watch dramas during weekend nights. So far, we've watched plenty of Stephen Chow's classic movie on youtube. Happy at one end that i have some enjoyable hilarious entertainment, not so happy on the other cause I have to click on the screen every 9-10mins to load the movies. This happen cause youtube is the only channel i can source for movies. Dunno how to read mandarin ma, watodo??!

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

So i guess cant be asking u to get me Nike's la?

U can start shipping stuff home! It'll be cheaper and u can send a LOT more back =)

Janette Tang said...

Baybeetea,

Yupe, waiting for the shipment company to brief us soon. But i guess it wouln't be cheap. Fingers cross that my luggage doesn't over weight >.<

Sue Lin said...

Dont mean to be mean but i guarantee u its going to be overweight. Accept reality and start planning for excess baggage! Hahaha