Wednesday, August 19, 2009

.......

Human are categorise into talkative, cool, stuck up, nosy, bitchy, bastards, friendly, etcsss. I met quite a number of them and yet to meet the most notorious one. I'm not looking forward to meet any. But the one who spoke to me this morning was totally a dumb arrse with his brain stuff in his hole. I seriously think that making fun of people is a bad strategy to make oneself famous. Moreover, when the joke one make is extremely pointless and LAME. Its good to have jokes and teasing to cheer things up. I'm a strong believer that laughter is the best medicine. However doing it without thinking with your brain makes you looks like a perfect idiot. A PERFECT IDIOT!! I am totally pissed with what you said this morning and I'm darn upset.... Upset for FOR YOUR MOM for having such idiotic offspring. The way you talk do not reflect your mentality at all, Please oh please... thinking before you talk!! Think before you make joke.Think before you wana make fun of people. And the best solution to the above, Please THINK HARD even before you utter a single word. So that you can save yourself some air muka, if you have any. Please talk like a man with balls okay. Even if you don't have balls, just pretend you have one. Don't speak like a peanut in a crowd and act like a hero to the small. Its so not cool.

No comments: