Sunday, August 16, 2009

Its exam tomorrow

and I guess I'm pressuring myself too much to do well for tomorrows paper.
.
all because the marks for previous two papers are not very pleasing at all =(
.
Just BAD and i don't know why the heck its so low
.
My guess its due to the incosistency of marking or either i've written it quite short
.
Most likely the latter one
.
Arghhhh!!@#$%.....
.
I solemly declare here that I HATE exam!!!
.
Especially this module that im doing, its extreamly compact.
.
You just have to chew up all the notes in 2 weeks time and vomit it all out at the end of 2 weeks.
.
Insufficient of digesting time leading me to CONSTIPATION!!
.
Not a very good module plan i should say
.
Giving me stress every fortnight causing my emotional stability up and down
.
I'm not crazee yet btw.
.
My mind is so Constipated and Bloated up.
I cant think anymore
I cant stuff in anymore notes
I cant breathe!!!
.
Feeling as if its all filled with these.....
.
.
.
.

Shits!! wtf!!
D*** exam!!
F*** exam!!
S*** exam!!
.
.
.
.
Breath, breath, breath...........FArt (long one..........)
Okay, I'm fine now. Finish complaining liao
Feeling much better =p

.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
Anyway, those shown above are not stools from toilet bowl
.
Those are German Lap Cheong I saw at Edinburgh
.
Dont ask me why people sell German Lap Cheong at Edinburgh
.
I have no idea >.< . . . . . Probably, its just like having Thai chilli sauce sold in Msia
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Spanish Charizo
.
30% looks like sausage, 70% looks like SHIT
.
UN-putus Shit. Agree?
.
.
.

Sausages & Salami from German
.
It looks like a globalised shit selling stall to me
.
All types of size, shape, length and FLAVOUR
.
.
.

Paprika-Spice
.
.
.
.

Chilli & Pepper
.
Reminds me the burning feeling of pangsai after having sambal belacan
.
Burning hot baby!! Extra hot!!!

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Eh why u call it shit? Looks so good! I love meat@!