Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pls remain below 55kg

I wish and hope and fingers cross!!
.
If only miracles do happen, pls answer my wish...
.
Somehow i guess that's quite a huge challenge cause...
.
I've had this

twice in 2 weeks...
.
.
.
And this....

the 5th time in 2 months...
.
plus most of my meals made up of
.
sausages, ham, burger, drumstick, fries, ice-cream, chips, cookies
.
sausages, ham, burger, drumstick, fries, ice-cream, chips, cookies, chocolates
.
sausages, ham, burger, drumstick, fries, ice-cream, chips, cookies, chocolates, quarter pounder, cheese, chicken chop++++
.
Pls smash my weighing scale before i arrive home
.
I would prefer to live a happier life in denial than reality +.+

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

I shoot over 55kg in Melbourne. Still cant lose! Better not gain, bitch to lose!!!! =(