Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another day

Okay, now i can claim compensation from my employment as a vegie cutter in the kitchen
.
I cut my finger while preparing dinner today
.
Bad T___T"

The cut went through my nail
.
Now I have to stand like a superwoman with a finger pointing up while bathing.
.
Not a very good feeling if my nail hook to any strand of my hair and rip off
.
Eewwww~~~
.
.
.
Well, i said "employment" cause we have a group of 8 chefs who rotate to prepare dinner
.
I find it working quite well cause all i need to do is to prepare 2 dinners in a week and i can fold my arms for the next 4 dinner
.
Its truly less work in "strategic alliances" than to cook alone
.
Here's some of our dinners
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

SarahGabby said...

happy to read ur life in liverpool

dun forget me gabby