Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exausted Month of July

I have the most trip in this month
.
And i have exam every fortnight
.
A double combination of E E,
.
Excitement and Exaustion!!
.
Even so, i love it alot
.
In this month alone, I've been to



1st July - Chester
(Complimentary trip by Uni)
.
.
.

17th-19th July - Edinburgh, Scotland
.
.
.

25th July - Lake District
.
.
.

28th July - Conwy, North Wales
(Complimentary trip by Uni)
.
.
.

28th July - Llandudno, North Wales
.
.
.
I know i sound more like on a vacation than for here for studies. But hey, three out of the above are complimentary trips. Trip to Lake District suppose to have cost me 12 pounds. I volunteered to be the helper and this makes go for FREE. Kekekekeee... What i need to do was to be at the back of the group ensuring no one is left out along the trail on the way to the lake.
.
Today, 29th July - Watashi wa tanyobi des
.
Many thanks for all the wishes and preparation for the meals and cakes makan sesssion =) Cheers to the Chefs for making me "Seafood Linguine Tiruan". I'm really touched for you remembering me missing my favourite seafood linguine from Delicious.
.
I do have plenty to type and hundreds of photos to be post up but time is the constraint. Yawning here, want to tidor already. Will post and blog more bout my survival over the sea =p
.
Till then, take care all...

2 comments:

siAn siAN said...

hey girl, u seems fun over there,
when u coming back?
do u c any lomographic camera there???

take care!!!

Janette Tang said...

Sian sian,

Will be back by end of Sept. True that i'm really having fun but its not easy to have fun and cope with studies at the same time. Especially when there's exam every 2 weeks =(