Thursday, July 2, 2009

OMG!!! I robbed

NIKE today!!!

In merely 1.5 hour, i've bought 4 pair of shoes for only

49.50 pounds!!!

After converting its only RM277.20 for FOUR good pair of NIKE shoes!!

Average RM 69.30 for each pair of shoe....

Its such a STEAL .....

OMG!!!! i just cant believe it myself !!!





Total in $59.50 - $10.50 (belonging of my housemate)
.
.
.

Take a peep on my goods...
.
.
.

I know you're feeling damn jealous now
.
Self control please >,< . If you were here, i'll surely bring you to this Nike Factory Outlet
.
Its located at Cheshire Oaks bout 45mins drive from Liverpool
.
Its a place with wide range of designer outlets at unbelievable prices
.
There's over 140 stores. Samsonite, Burberry, Nike, Sketches, GAP, Calvin Klein, etc...
.
.
.


I'm so Super Duper Extremely Happy today!!
.
Now i have to figure out how to chuck them into my luggage

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

SHIT SHIT SHIT! I regret signing up for my paper now gotta study! Should have taken this semester off and go visit youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =(

SO CHEAP! And ur dress too! Australia is so expensive la