Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i miss her when she is around

My grandma came from Kuantan yesterday.
Its her monthly trip for her nose check-up.
Last year, she had an operation to remove a growth on her nose.
It was as big as a soy bean.
.
.
Yesterday night,
Neither me nor my mother or grandma wants to sleep in my brother’s room.
Thus, three of us were sleeping on the same bed.
.
I know im silly to squash together with my mom and grandma in one bed.
But i just loved the opportunity sleeping with both of them.
.
Mom sleeping on my left and grandma on my right.
.
They fall asleep quickly as they had traveled a three hour journey from Kuantan.
As I looked at them, a sense of warmth runs through my heart.
.
Three generation sleeping on a bed.
.
I wish this could happen more often and even better, everyday!
.
.
As long as i had live, i had attended 1 burial.
It was more than a decade ago. The death of my eldest uncle due to lung cancer.
Although i was still young, i remembered clearly the night i saw my grandfather cried.
.
Back then, i was too young to understand the feeling of someone leaving.
Now that i've grown up, i realised that its an unbearable pain.
It makes my tear drops imagining someone dear to be sick, what more past away.
.
Last year, a shadow were found in the chest x-ray of my mom.
My heart sunk, when i knew about it.
.
.
The thoughts of my mom leaving me makes me cry under the pillow for a few nights.
.
.
One will never realised how much one owns, until one lose it.
.
.
I never want to be in such situation.
I never want to realise, how much i'm gona miss my mom only when she's not around.
I want to miss her everyday NOW!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to your mom? i understand that you have not heard from me for quite ahwile, but i'm really concerned of what happened...if you don;t mind that is...

Janette Tang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janette Tang said...

No means of being rude, but i realy have no idea who you are. Probably you can email me tang_janette@ yahoo.com.

Thanks for caring. REally appreciate it =)

Anonymous said...

you know me. in fact, u KNEW me well. its ML. As you said, just concerned. hope u don't mind me asking.

Janette Tang said...

Hi ML,
My mom is fine now. Its just that she need monitor the size of the shadow every 3-6 months to detect any enlargement in size.