Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flying Foxie & Rough Rafting

I know much has been said bout the SDLC already but, if its a good thing to share, no harm sharing it more right.


ITs really my most challenging and exciting camp so far, compared to the rest.

.

No regret joining it although there's much aftermath to suffered~ shoulder cramp~leg cramp~buttock cramp~





Its my first time flying unlike a fox.
If you notice the photos aren't me.
Stupid me actually fly over with the camera in the pocket. So no picture of me.
Stupidity speaks aloud!

~
RAfting!
None of the team members know the exact way to make a raft.


Thus, what we all did was, tied all the batang buloh together with as many rope as possibl.



The 1st attempt failed when the raft sank onto 1 side.



It was the 2nd attemp that we managed to get on the raft.







.



Thanks to the guys who did all the physical job.
Raft ain't light




Crazy donkey, rafting was not just racing againts the opponent's raft but also against those swimming in the water, trying so hard to sink our raft!
.

.

.


.

.

.


All wet and all soaked.

No comments: