Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Working People at KC

A lot of people asked me, how's my job doing??
.
And most of the time I've been answering its fine and good!
.
Not much elaboration given.
.
Therefore, let me happily introduce to you my fellow colleagues
.
Like I've mentioned on my earlier post, they're all NICE people.
Nice means nice.
No reading in between lines ;p
.
.
.
I can say that we're all quite closely knitted in this department. .
.
Its not just that my colleagues are nice,
even my superior,KY whom i report directly to, is great!!
She's just so soft and kind with high level of tolerance.
I've never seen her mad before so far.
Anyway, i don't intend to test her out!
.
.
.
Besides this, the employees benefit is fantastic.
That's if you speak in terms of free lunches, i had plenty of it. . . .


We had...........

Famous barbeque duck rice in Sunrise, Seapark

Bak Kut Teh in Subang

Bak Kut Teh in Sungei Way

Bak Kut Teh in Kelana Jaya

Stew duck rice at States, Selangor

Oldtown Kopitiam, Kelana Jaya

Chicken rice at Dataran Prima
.
.
.
And the latest one, we had it at................



.
.
.
~DAORAE~
korean BBQ restaurant
somehow it sounds like Doremone to me
Its located at Taipan, USJ
.
.
.

.
.
.
It couldn't be bad food if it earns to be on a newspaper
.
.
.

.
.
The atmosphere are cozy
Simple and soothing
.
.

I would say its quite pricey to dine here if its at my own expense.
A meal for a person easily cost up to rm30-rm40
.
.
.
.

.
.
Kimchi~A must in Korean meal
.
Its all complimentary and refillable!!
Such generous portion of kimchi.
.
.

.
.
.
Kimchi wrapped in lettuce.
This the way to eat kimchi according to SC
.
.
.

Korean type of bento.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We ordered "Yang -nyum Dak-gal-bi"
Lean skinless chicken fillets marrinated in special soy sauce rm27

Before!
.
.
.
.
.
After!

.
.
.
.
.
Appetizer shots before lunch =)

SC & I
.
.
.

Mich & KY
.
.
.

Mich with her ramen
Looks like maggie
Taste not as good as maggie.
.
.
.

WS tasting her soup.
Not very nice tho...
.
.
.

End of lunch...
Girls ain't small eater..
.
.
.
.
.
And...........

My favorite shot of the day!

Such a cutie pose from KY and WS's frown ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y no male colleagues??

Anonymous said...

SC: yeah pretty sad ..:(