Saturday, April 12, 2008

Absence

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
.
So, anybody miss me?? Hahah......
.
Its not that im busy that i've no time to update my blog but its just that im too lazy!
It has been a good few days that i've been lying on the couch watching pirated tvB drama series.
.
Much has been done for the past 10 days. However, the highlight of the week would be this...........
.
.
.
.


"BLACKOUT"
.
.
.
.
It was not my house which blackout.


It was not my office which blackout.
.
.
ITS ME =(
.
Blackout at Bukit Putih while mount climbing with YC and my cousin brother.
Real sad case, Now it makes me feel like pulling out from Mount Kinabalu
.
The odd thing is, I did not blackout while walking on my feet.
I blackout after reaching the the rest station.
.
It was frightening, i was trying very hard to see with my eyes but failed!
Recalling it now, it makes me feel as if i were struggling to stay alive from death.
Lying on the ground trying my best to stay awake but just couldn't do much bout it.
.
Im still figuring out the factors which causes it but i just have no idea
It could be due to.................


1. Lack of oxygen cause i kept talking after reaching the rest station -


2. Lack of hemoglobin cause its the time of the month - not my fault


3. Lack of glucose cause i went up only with a banana as breakfast - smart


4. Bad blood circulation cause i sat down on a log immediately after reaching the rest station


.
It could be any of the above reason that causes me to blackout or others which i've not thought of.
Anyhow, i HOPE this will not happen during Mt. KK trip.
.
.
TJ, ALEX, YC, COLLINS AND SAHA, PLEASE WAIT FOR ME YEA DURING MT. KK.
Bet you people don't wana carry me down, right?
.
Anyway, amidst of the sad blackout part. There is a brighter side of the story.
.
Just as i was struggling to stay awake......
.
There was this little boy aged bout 5 or 6 took out his ultraman hand fan and fan me.
So0o0o0o cute................
Besides that, there was also a very nice auntie who massages my shoulder continuously to wake me up.
.
Im still ALIVE!!
*smiles*

1 comment:

chian nv said...

huiyo....y so scary??take good care....else i think ur fren will jz kick u down fr Mt. KK rather than carry u up n down...