Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wholesome Saturday:- Gurl's Day Out & Dinner Gathering

There are friends who come and go.
There are friends who leave footsteps in our life.

Be it a often or seldom meet up, i'm sure Sue Lin fit the latter description in my life of 22 years.

Just couldn't believe that i've left high school for 5 years and left form 6 for 2 years.

Thanks for reminding Sue!

I feel so old =(



A great 8 years friendship since form 2.





Anyway, this round of catching up was done at Celebrity Fitness, One Utama.

We attended 3 different types of dance session together.

All credit to Sue Lin who got the dance lesson for free!!! kekekk.
InTrend Mag free vouchers.





We had Yoga Session, Line Dancing and Bollywood Dance! Rawkss...



cheerios....



Random pic in the gym




Treadmills are line in front of the glass facing One Utama junction.

Fantastic direct traffic report.



Jog at sophisticated treadmill.

It really took me some time to operate it.





Snap with Aishah Sinclair, local celeb who joined along for Line Dance session.

Amber Chia (Celebrity Fitness Ambassador) made her appearance too, unfortunately camera was in the locker.



Outcome of the dance session:-
A handy gym bag, InTrend notebook, 1 month free membership =D


~~~


With 3 consecutive session, i could have shed some calories if could have resist my craving from Seafood Linguini's at Delicious.

But i CAN'T RESIST!!!
I hate my self

A generous portion of wedges at a cost of RM9.90+calories



Seafood Linguini that i've crave for months!!!
Seafood Linguini made my day!! =)



I had a GREAT day!!


and


A pleasant evening!!

Dinner at Bread & Olive.
A gathering to celebrate Carr Yan and Andy's birthday in advance.



Input of calories exceeding output of calories.
Briyani Lamb for dinner!!
I'm amazed with my own appetite!!







Great KL view from the restaurant



Love bird....

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Hey! U look great in ur dress! =)

And i am so touched to see u write "Be it a often or seldom meet up, i'm sure Sue Lin fit the latter description in my life of 22 years."

=)
=)

And man, yay, u blogged fast! Gonna link! =)

She's Jess said...

Oh ya, can't agree more that Sue Lin is someone who is more than just a friend :)

Janette Tang said...

She's jess,
Truly Sue is a great fren. Looking at my list of friends,i don't see anyone whom i keep in touch after 8years and still counting.


Sue Lin,
You're you're surely a chapter in my life!! Recalling those times in 2Gigih. Thanks =)