Saturday, June 21, 2008

Studies, Relationship and $$$

Emotions are complicated, it always come with a mixture.
.
Be it felling happy and excited or depress and heart aching at the same time. .
.
Its all hard to put into words, at least for now.

Just having toO many things to manage at the one time is never a good thing.
.
Nevertheless, i must admit that the student like me may have just a few things to worry about.
.
~studies, relationship, $$~
.
Its enough to suck all the time and energy of mine

~~
1. STUDIES

If you ask me, being in Sabah fun?? Yes!! Of course it is.
.
But coming back to college after 1 week of missing lecture and tutorial is never fun =(
.
Presentations on 23/6
.
Having assignments due on 24/6
.
Advanced Taxation Mid-Sem Test on 27/6
.
Hopefully I'll survive!
.
I don't wish to repeat the same mistake i did in last semester, a bad downfall in my result due to laziness.
.
It would be a shame for a scholarship holder not to have good results.
.
Thus, i always agree that moderate level of pressure is a good catalyst for me to work!
.
Pressure = Catalyst
.
WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP TO A BRAND NEW SEMESTER!!!!

~~

2.RELATIONSHIP

This is where its hard to put into words..

.

God is amazing! The creator of heaven and earth.

.

Creating creature like me with uncountable emotions.

.

Happy~Sad~Excited~Depress~Nervous~Guilty~Hatred~Love~Jealous~Grumpy~Happy+Nervous~Guilty+Happy~Depress+Jealous

.

Whatever the combination maybe, I'm just not sure of mine for you now.

.

But there's one thing for certain, the feeling is never the same again ever since......

.

I guess it as obvious as it is, even without this post.

.

What should i do do now?? Or what should we do??

.

Should we be mature and move on or salvage all we could??

.

Perhaps, time will tell.

~~

3. $$$

.

I'll leave this to me and my financial diary =D

.

If i made it to UK next year, I'll be the proudest ever great saver!

.

Sabah trip is a jumbo hole in the account. But i truly think its worth. NO COMPLAINS!

No comments: