Saturday, June 7, 2008

In just 3 more days.....

I'll be away for my longest ponteng holidays in Sabah

Being my,

1st time to the East of Malaysia

1st time to ponteng 7 schooling days in a role from college

1st time taking AirAsia

1st longest holiday with friends

I must admit I'm feeling excited now!

Just couldn't wait any longer for highlight of the trip,
MOUNT KINABALU!!

I'm feeling excited and at the same time feeling nervous as well.

Being the only girl in the group of 6, i'm worry if i'll keep the rest waiting for me.

My appology in advance if it ever happen..... sorry guys =p

~~~

Anyway, i'll be there to enjoy.

Thus, shall not let all these yet-to-happened event stresses me up so much.

Nonethelesse, stress arises when i start to sum up the total expenses for this trip...

It's digging a hole in my pocket and this pocket hole stress is still expanding!! =(

Just to share some stresses with those of you who might want to plan a trip similar to mine,

Here are the stresses:

1. AirAsia return flight ticket RM220
(airport tax stress, cuti-cuti Malaysia should have tax free air ticket!)

2. Accomodation at Kinablu Park & Laban Rata RM384
(unavoidable stress cause climbers are not allowed to camp outdoor at the mount)

3. A new pair of shoe & fatty socks RM89.90
(Ready to be disposed after climbing~more stress)

4. Padas River rafting of 2 session RM200
(transport included)

5. Tiny stresses RM50++
(chocolate bars, nuts, minyak angin, ORS, batteries, bread, tuna can, 02 water, glucose)

6. Headlight & handgloves RM25.50
(Climbing in the midnight for sunrise)

7. Winter jacket, sweater, windbreaker, Waist pouch F.O.C
(korek from the cupboard)

8. Bag pack RM55
(good quality but brandless bag)

9. More stresses to be listed after the end of trip. . . .

Total stresses so far, RM1024.40
(my one month pay at KC is gone)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy go lucky. Life is so loaded with fun. Feeling a little green with envy. BL

Sue Lin said...

So nice so nice! WHen u told me abt ur trip in Feb i keyed it into my phone calender, its still there n i saw it during work i was so sad tht i have to work n u get to go! HAHAHA