Monday, June 23, 2008

Advancement in Malaysia

Last two week, i went shopping with my mom at Jusco, Taman Maluri.

Just as i turned the corner, a sign as tall as i am catches my eye.





Yes, its a handphone charging station.

Probably its me who's ignorant on such station around KL.

But its really my 1st time seeing it.




The quetion that 1st strike my head was,

"Do i need to stand at this station to get my phone charge?"

For 20 minutes?? 30 minutes??

Apparently, we don't need to stand like a fool.

One can just leave the battery at the station and collect it back at a later time.




Its really amazing how technology is being so into our daily lives nowadays.




Anyway, i was really amazed, till i see the photo below snapped by my bro in New York!!





An iPod vending machine!!!
This is just so coo0oo0l...............



If only i see this in Malaysia =D

Btw, im yet to see a condom vending machine.
Is there any in KL??

No comments: