Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ITs week 6 now!!

Blink...blink...
.
ITs WEEK 6 now!!!
.
OMG!! Its just as though my new semester started yesterday. But its week 6!!!

HELL! Its almost the mid-sem!!

And that means Week 14, the end of semester will be coming SOONER than i think it will.

And that means EXAM!!!
.
SHIT
.
Well, looking at the bright side of it. That would mean my hols will be coming too.
.
Anyway, the aftermath of Sabah trip, guess i just have to get a job again to fill up the hole in my pocket.
.
In the mean time. I have 3 assignment and 1 presentation due!!
One in each of the consecutive week to come....
.
I just feel like running away into the remote village and hide myself!!
.
Far Far away, where life is just about planting, fishing and cooking..
.
Sleep at 7pm and wake up at 6am to see sunrise.
.
And have babies as past time as there will be no TV set or radio....
.
.
.....Smack!! smack!!.........

Back to reality, i got to start working on my assignments
and study for my Advanced Taxation Test!!
.
Breast!! Breast!!....
.
Opss...
.
I mean BREATHE!! BREATHE!!!
.
Nervous breakdown controlled...

No comments: