Monday, July 28, 2008

silver lining is all i want to see

I have enough. For what ever it is I just couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t’ want to be the reason. I never want to be the reason for any failure of your life. If I had a choice, I pass for this game. I’m just not fit for this. If the earth permits, I would like to be an eraser. One that could erase the unwanted. Erase the bad memories in my mind. Erase those words I have heard. Words that have hurt the heart and can’t be unheard. As hard as I tried to forget, it just glue in my mind.

1 comment:

JoLoGs said...

Clouds may come,but clouds must go,
and they all have a silver lining,
for behind each cloud you know,
the sun, or moon, is shining.
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
So you Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.
:)