Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Dream Book =D

Two weeks back i heard an ad from the radio. Its bout a guy who cycled all the way back from Los Angeles, California to Malaysia. At the beginning, i thought its just any other random ad from the radio but it wasn't, at least to me. There maybe some variation in the words but the content goes the same like this :

" Everyone wants to do something extraordinary, but the thought of doing it often lasted for a moment of time and the next thing before you know, you might have just forgotten the dreams that you have thought of"

This sentence really rings a bell in me, I'm sure everyone have some or at least one extraordinary thing (dream) that each of us want to achieve in life. I'm not sure how many you have, but i know i have quite a number of it. Dreams that I've been pondering. Dreams that i would want to achieve in my life. Dreams that i want to put into reality besides pondering. And one that i have, is to further my studies in UK in June 2009.

In my definition, dreams are something that we could place no where but in our memories. Dreams are something that make us no regret in the end of our life. Dreams are something that makes us smile when we recall them at old age. Dreams are something which we can tell others, "I've done it!!"

Some dreams maybe cheap. Some dreams are expensive. No matter what dreams it is, one thing for certain it always comes with a cost, be it in terms of monetary, physically or mentally. Probably, these cost are the essential recipe to make a dream worth achieving and drive us feeling proud in doing it.

I truly believe the most crucial element in achieving our dreams is the 1st step of it. And today, I've decided to start something new. My 1st step closer to my dreams. That is to start:
MY DREAM BOOK!



This would be a book that record all my dreams that i want to put into reality.
A book that would make me work hard and know why.




This is a birthday gift from Precious Moments. I used to write my thoughts in this book which most of it are bitter ones. But for now onwards, its still will be my thoughts that I'm going to write in, but this time it will be my thoughts of achieving dreams.



To the bin it goes for the bad memories.


Why keep the bad when there's plenty of good ones awaiting for me =)

No comments: