Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yeahoo0o... Exam is over!!!

Days of hell are finished.
And im still alive..
I know its kinda exagerated as if i survive a plane crash.

But dude, exams in advance diploma level ain't easy job.
I used to do 6 subjects in diploma level and still have time to play around and goyang kaki in mamak.

And now even with 4 subjects,don't fool fool or else
YOU'LL BE DEAD!

This shows the difference between advance diploma and diploma level.


Finally...
I can sit back and relax a lil before preparing for CNY.
Gota clean the whole spider web of mine a.k.a my house.
Clear my messy table after weeks of battle.
Pack my closet.
Wash the house toilet =(

AND OF COURSE...

Unload some tonnes of unwanted compounded "assets" of mine.
Phew.....




Indulging in Shogun's Japanese Buffet.
Yummy... Yummy.... (drooling)


Makan!!!
My punya favourite "fish and chips" from Fish & Co.


Food.. Food.. Food.........


More food!!! (Buddha jump over the wall)


More more food!! (mua favorita soft sell crab)
Please tell me if there's any remedy for more and not getting on any excessive fats!
Please.......... Moreover CNY is coming!!
Dilemma with food.


Lastly, have some fun and be crazee with the clowns!!
Do some catching up with the sisterhood...

No comments: