Saturday, February 23, 2008

Port Dickson

Trip to Port Dickson on the 4th day of Chinese New Year!
.
The plan was made just the night before!~ as crazee as it always be.....
2 days one night trip to PD
.
All can be sum up to Gamble~Ostrich farm~Tanjung Tuan Light House
.
Btw, big thank you to TJ for the accomodation.
It was FREE!!!
Lolz.
.
Our trip begin after mountain climbing at Bukit Putih, Cheras (Apek San)
It was my 1st time there and it was where my addiction begin!
.
Right after shower at TJ's,
We headed down to Serdang to pick up WYC and for chicken rice lunch.

PD here we come................

The 1st attraction that we went was the Ostrich Farm.


The entrance charge was RM10 but with my charm
(student rate) was only RM8.
Comparing to Zoo Negara, you pay RM10 to visit the WHOLE ZOO,
RM8 i would say rather expensive just to see ostrich.
But we're already there.
So what's RM8?!!
.
However, ostrich wasn't the first thing we saw once we enter the farm.
.
It was this........

Mekkk......Mekkk.... Goats =p
Cute little goats

Alex feeding goats.

Then the ostrich which we fed with corns.
They were really ganas pecking our hands.
.

No food donkey!!
Im not sure if its a keldai or anak kuda.
But it keeps smelling my bag...lolz
I was standing quite a distance from it, afraid that it will kick.
.
Picture with my friend, monkey boyz.
.
Testing my weight on ostrich egg
Guess im not that heavy after all,
at least the the egg can stand my weight.
.
Taking a closer look to the egg, it looks fake.
Made of cement??
Yuen Cheong looks so amaze with the egg..
.
Anak buaya.....


My 1st time carrying a baby buaya.
Its cold cause its cold blooded. hahaha
Smooth just like handbags...
.
.
.
*to be continue...*

No comments: