Thursday, February 21, 2008

Discourage people!!

"DISCOURAGE PEOPLE"

I still remember these 2 words vividly coming out from the mouth of Mr. Wee (Econs lecturer)

"DISCOURAGE PEOPLE"
.
Im one of them now.
Hahahah....
.
As described by Mr. Wee, discourage people basically means those whom you see walking
around the streets with no reason...
.
Its different from "lepaking" because discourage people are those who.........
.
"CANNOT FIND ANY JOB FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME"
&
"THEY WALK AROUND NAKED/HALF NAKED"
.
I've been to 3 to 4 interviews and yet to receive any reply....
.
Im so00o0o0o discourage now.... but not really to the extend of wandering on the road NAKED!
.
Btw, i went for an interview at Totco yesterday, a stationery wholesaler office for a general cleark position.
.
Results: Err.... Sook Yee.... I think you're overqualify for our position. I think you can get a better job then this.
.
But......
.
I was just applying with a diploma... I seriously didn't know that diploma is too much for a general clerk position.
Im so discourage......
.
*sobsob*

1 comment:

chian nv said...

heya...so, do u ask for B&M?