Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meals

Well, here's some of the food which i've tried out so far.
.
You can roughly get some idea on the price of food in Lp
.

I had Mc Donalds on the first day
.
And yupe, i tried this Chicken Legend with Burger
.
It taste like the Chicken burger in Msia with additional bacon topping
.
Taste ok ok only. 6/10 from me
.
I know its kinda costly after conversion
.
But its first day, so we take it as celebration upon arrival =p
.
Moreover, that very burger was 2 of my meal
.
Its too big to be finished for my dinner
.
So it became my breakfast the next day. Heheheh
.
After the first day, i've never consume a meal more than 1.5pounds
.

.
.
.
.


I bought some cherries at the street, 1.5 pounds for a packet
.
.
.
.

Did some cooking with my housemate on the 2nd day
.
The sausages here are fantastic
.
It looks like a minced pork in this pic cos i smashed it
.
Difficult to cook cos its too fat
.

.
.
.
.

I had Subway sandwiches too
.
Complimentary from the Uni
.
.
.

I had Steak and Cheese =)

No comments: