Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The "Adorable" Blog Award

This is unbelivable!!!
.
My ads $$ never increase more than $10 over a year time
.
My traffic never heavy
.
But now, my blog is nominated as "The Adorable Blog"
.
Jitty, you're one kind man to make me feel better in bad times.....
.
Anyway, i always understand adorable refers to fat and ugly in a nicer way.
.
So i guess i've just post "THE FAT AND UGLY BLOG AWARD" in my post =p
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And now its my turn to nominate THE "ADORABLE" BLOG AWARD nominees
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
May you nominees enjoy the crowning of
THE FAT & ADORABLE BLOG AWARD =P
.
.
.
.
.

The rules are to:

Include the award in your blog or post
Nominate as many blogs which you like
Be sure to link the nominees within your post
Let them know that they receive this award by commenting on their blog
Share the love and link to this post to the person whom you receive your award

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Wowww, thanks Sook Yee! My blog earnings also never went up more than RM10, now its only 2something!!!!

Anyway, what are ur travel plans after ur semester??? They have been forcing us to take leave so i am considering voluntarily taking leave for maybe 2 weeks and see if i can get a good priced light to the UK...

Janette Tang said...

My earnings is below RM10 since 3 years ago wei.. How sad it is =(

Anyway, you're all welcome regardless or which point of time before end of Sept =)
Come!!!! Come!! Come!!!!!!!