Saturday, June 6, 2009

emo desta

Its my 6th day in Liverpool.

Homesick??

Yeah, a little bit or maybe more. Uncountable.

I left Msia on 28th May without seeing my mom and bro.

I was suppose to be in Japan on 20th-27th May with my family before i leave for UK.

But all arrangement change when the swine flu got worst there.

I cancelled my air ticket and kinda home alone for a week in KL minus the stay in Klang

And Kuantan where i manage to eat my favorite hokkien mee and ikan bakar before i leave.

Thanks to Sue and Honey keeping me accompany.

The night on 27th, i anticipated my mom and bro's arrival.

I waited for their call.

And finally,

My mom called bout 8pm when i was having my favourite seafood linguine at Delicious.

Instead of declaring their arrival, my mom said "we'll be coming back later"

My bro was admitted to Raffles Hospital in Singapore.

This means i have to leave Msia the very next day without them by my side

Ups and downs happens in life

Guess my down time is here

Its really ripping me off, knowing my bro is in the hospital, my mom has to travel back to KL herself, get back to Sg again to travel with my bro back to Msia and i cant be there for them

I know i cant breakdown in the phone while talking to my mom

Cause i know in the other end of the line, she has an even heavier load

My mom with her daugther in UK and her son in hospital

It maybe her worst experience in years

Anyway, i know my mom is a strong one

And i have to be one strong daughter here

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Sorry to hear all that. Hope everything gets better for ur mom n bro soon

Janette Tang said...

My bro is getting better, but he has to consume insulin and jab everyday. This is the updates i get so far.

Thanx for your concern =)