Monday, January 5, 2009

Things i want to do

Somewhere in March last year i wrote down in my organizer a few things i wanted to do
Not many of them, just 4 items that i wrote which are:

1. Further my study to LJMU (my most hardcore wish)


2. Climb the Mount Kinabalu (more accurate - stay alive =p)
3. Get a laptop
4. Work in Fitness First


I flipped open that very page last few days.

To my amaze, 3/4 of the items has been achieved =)

1. I will be going to LJMU in this coming June

2. I'm now blogging with my laptop.
Although its not a new one but it surely fulfill the needs of mine.

3. I'm still alive after climbing Mt. Kinabalu

4. I wasn't hired by Fitness First. I rejected their offer as i got a job before their call =p


And that was my last year's wishes

This year, again i wrote down the things i want to do in the same organizer

Similar to last year, there is only a few of them.

I wrote:

1. I want to score for my last semester paper, CGPA 4.00
- pls do not laugh -

2. Go for a Europe trip after my studies in Liverpool




3. Obtain a work and travel permit in UK


A survey shows that people who had their goals written down is more likely to achieve them than those who just think of it without writing down.
.
I hope this continue to be an accurate survey.
.
Even if not all of it is fulfill, at least i know i will be further than where is not plan

2 comments:

Orange said...

yaya... Good Luck to u ya!!! and also all of us!!! =p

Sue Lin said...

Yikes! I better make sure i dun forget to write down "Learn Mandarin" in my resolutions list! =P

Hope u meet ur resolutions! =)