Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of 2008

Okay, everyone is blogging bout their memoirs of 2008
.
So, how could i not talk about it in my blog
.
In less than 12 hours, it'll be all a BRAND NEW 2009
.
.
.
This year will be my fondest year of all
.
Looking back now... so 'cliche'
.
Seriously
.
Looking back now,
.
There is no any better word than "blessed" that suit this year of mine
.
I really had a blessed 2008
.
Blessed with the great events that happened
.
Blessed with the good people that i've met
.
Blessed with shelter, happiness and joy
.
I'm thankful for all this
.
sob..sob.....
tissue rubbing nose
.
.
Emotions aside,
.
Lets walk through my happiness in 2008
.
As often, human beings always starts with their proudest event of the year
.
So do i
.
Ladies and gentlemen.
My proudest and a little malu event of 2008......
.
.
.
.
.
Conquering 3/4 of Mount Kinabalu
.
Although i did not make it to the peak, im still proud and cant believe how i survive through it
.
Especially with my super-terribly-un-fit-body
.
Perhaps, this is what we call "MIRACLE" =p
.
.
.
.
Been to Sabah for almost 2 weeks
.
My 1st time to East of Malaysia
.
.
.
.
Went for camp. Had fun
.
.
.
.
Went Langkawi with the babes
.
The second island that i've visited after Penang. sad case
.
.
.
.
Penang guided by mei mei =p
.
.
.
.
My 1st time hunting someone down in public to snap a pic
.
Took my very 1st shot with a local celebrity, Adam C
.
He wasn't hugging my waist neither am i hugging his =p
.
.
.

.
OUt to our neighbouring Betong, South Thailand with my mom
.
.
.
.
More camps.....
.
And more fun and met more people
.
.
.
.
Discovered a egg boiling spot in Sungkai, Perak
.
ate more than 5 eggs in a day
.
.

.
Went to Redang with a group of architectures
.
the 3rd island that i've been
.
.
Other than the many places that i've been
.
The most Blessed moment was when my scholarship application was approved!!!
.
My highest adrenaline rush of the year
.
This scholarship really help me a huge step towards furthering my study
.
Of course, not forgeting bout my blessed health and family i have
.
.
.
2008, my final year in college
.
Gona miss college so much
.
Gona miss the fun i had in 2008
.
Gona miss the happenings in 2008
.
Gona miss all the places i've been to
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
May you have a blesses new year ahead
With fun, joy and happiness knocking on your door =)

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Congrats! U didnt tell us u got a scholarship! No wonder u just gotta pay RM30,000!

Looking forward to seeing ur UK pictures!