Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All in ONE

....Satisfaction....

This is what i feel so good about for the past few days!!

Just some intro.....

The place where im staying at is neighbouring to a clothing warehouse area

And this mean 'warehouse sales' every now and then of the year!!

My source of satisfaction!!!! O0ohh...yeah.....

It was totally a random event that i dropped by the warehouse that day

I was really not thinking of buying anything considering that i have to buckle up my belt for UK

So i thought i'll just drop by to look look and waste some time away rather than being at home

All i have to say, its my brilliant decision!!! Hohoho.....

It was their LAST DAY and i GRABBED 3 good pieces there










The goods sold in warehouse are either rejected goods or outdated stocks

But all these doesn't bother me much as long as i get a good deal

The sweaters that i bought was rejected goods due to some problem with its zipper

And with that........the price is slash off SO MUCH......SO MUCHhhhhhh..

Guess how much i paid for these 3 pieces above??!

Guess!!!

Guess how much??!

Its LESS than RM20 for all 3 pieces

You read it correctly, all 3 pieces below RM20!!

Fullest satisfaction comes around when i got the stuff that i wanted with a price so much lesser

Btw, the zipper problem can be fixed easily with by my mom

Replacing a new zip cost less than a ringgit (smilling with satisfaction)

Call me cheap

Its just me

I don't see the point in buying branded clothes

Its such a heartache if i know i've paid so much more for the same piece!! same design, same quality!!

Just dont' deserve more of my money.

But that doesn't mean i don't buy branded goods at all

If it comes with comfort, i would gladly pay for it.

Some time ago, i bought this pair of customized shoe sole which cost me a few hundred bucks

But its all worth for the comfort of my overpronated feet

Anyway.....

No more headache on where to get affordable sweaters to UK =p
.
.
.
.
.
On a totally unrelated stuff.................

I experimented on my very 1st Seafood Spagetti

Have to start practising on my cooking skill to avoid "DA BIN LOU" everyday for 3 months next year

Right FireFlySerenade???




Although it doesn't taste as good as my favourite Seafood Linguine from DElicious, i bet i surpass all other beginners =p


Seafood Salmon Shrimp Spagetti. yummy.....

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

oh my goodness food looks so good! i hate u sook yee