Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese Ox Year =)

I( cut my hand yesterday while using the skin peeler!! Blood was dripping into the sink and its.......... so frightening!! My mom wrapped my hand up with tissues till the skin stick back. Its only bout 0.5 cm. And for this, i had to take the tetanus injection.
.
.
.
Btw,
Sorry for late of updates cause of my exam.
It has just finished last two days. You cant blamed me right since exam is the biggest and most important thing in the world for a final sem student.
Anyway, all the paper goes well, hopefully my written dreams will come true =)
.
.
.
On the other hand, CNY preparation!!! I've bought more than expected in terms of clothing. And its more for working than CNY. I've bought 1 blazer, 1 jacket, 1 evening dress and 5 other pieces. Its for forgivable!! CNY is the only best reason in the year for going to shopping. Right girls?!! and boys?!? Im no sexiest.
.
I gota run now, till future update
.
.
Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year =)

2 comments:

kim said...

Sounds like your kitchen is a really dangerous place! I can imagine that a potato peeler would give a very painful injury and if your hand was wet it would look like there was more blood. Tetanus injection is also painful. Did you get the injection in the same arm as the hand you cut?

Janette Tang said...

nah.. its not my kitchen. Its me who are clumsy.And yeah, i had the injection on the arm which my finger was cut.