Thursday, January 10, 2008

Naked i am

I come to earth with empty hands..

No possessions.
No thoughts.
No money.
No fame.
No greed.

What am i after now?
What's the purpose of working so hard?
Why am i burning the mid-night oil to sit for exams?
Why am i worrying so much when i first started my life with nothing in hand?

The thoughts of me lying in the grave makes me think.
Is all these earthly possesions so important to me? How nice it would be if i could just dump everything behind and travel the world. I want to be freed. Free from all responsibilities and norms of life.

Let the bird in the cage be free.
Let the bird be where its suppose to be.
The sky.

2 comments:

chian nv said...

hey hey....seems like it's difficult for bloggers like u n me to unglue our butt fr d computer chair...esp when facing stress...gambate la...

Anonymous said...

Maybe stopped being ambitious and be free....BL