Friday, January 11, 2008

Law of Attraction

I ain't talking bout BGR here.
Im talking about the "Law of Attration" from the book "Secret"
I know this book has been out in the market for quite some time.
Its nothing new.
But recently my uncle has handed me a DVD bout it.

I find it REALLY interesting and it REALLY motivated me alot.
As we all know, "sharing is caring"

Let the story begins.............

Actually, this principal is all about making a "FIRM AFFIRMATION" bout the "WANTS" that one "WANT"

Hahahaah... Sounds giler abit. But its more than saying it out loud your wants, its about the way a person feel towards his or her particular goal.

If you really want to have something badly,
say it out loud towards the mirror to yourself (with a serious face)
write it on a piece of paper and stick it some where you see it everyday
or write it in your diary
let everybody know the goal that you want to achieve......

I actually did all that i mentioned above.

Every morning, perhaps not every but some mornings, i did smile on the toilet mirror and tell myself to be happy and strive for a good results for exam.

I know it sound silly and you're smilling there. But i did it.....

And i did this too,

Note of affirmation Which i stick it in front of my study desk

The question popping out your head now would be....
DOES THIS REALLY GONA WORK??
I thought of it too just like you now, but then again....

No harm trying right?

Personally, if i have not mistaken bout the law. It work for me!!
But of course other than just doin the said above, one must work for it also la.
Nothing will happen if you just write it all out, affirm it and just sit on the chair doing nothing.

Just to code a few examples,

All these while since primary school i have been asking for good results for my major exams and it really happened.
I always pray and affirm myself that i could get it. And i really got it!!

The most recent event happened was bout the MAICSA grant which i hope so so so so..... much for it which i finally GOT it!!! The world is so nice to me...

NOW,

I just wish and hope the "law" will continue to be nice to me for the coming exam on 21st Jan 2008.

Just like what Gabriel in Desperate Housewife said,

"I KNOW WHAT I WANT AND I WANT WHAT I WANT!!"

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

what is the MAICSA grant? Congrats on it anyway, sounds important and good =)