Monday, June 7, 2010

Ohhh my darling...

pls don't miss me too much.. I know its driving you crazy not being able to see me as often as you dream of me everynite. But i promise to make it up to you once you're back from across the straits okay
.
I promise......
.
I don't know what type of pasta you like the most and i can't be there to cook for you like you did on my birthday last year. So all i could do now for the time being is to shout here:
.
.
.
HAPPY xxTH BIRTHDAY
TO
Miss CXC
.
Well, i know the rule, i won't mentioned your age here as woman.... i mean girls don't talk bout age after XX years old. AGE, WEIGHT, SIZE are always a TABOO in case some of you guys don't know. I bet no gurls would like their size to be underestimated neither overestimated.
.
.
.
.
Almost forget the standard procedure of "Birthday Greetings"
.
Wishing you all happy go luck, smooth career path, may many blessings and prosperity awaits you and of course getting a good looking ehm.. ehm.. and wishing that you may
"ACHIEVE ALL THAT YOU WISH FOR"............

i know your wishes long ago >.<
.
.
.
Jokes aside, i just didn't realise when we started being close..
But all i know is.... you're one good friend i'll keep close.

nothing to close when we took this photo
.
.
.

bonding session begins without realising
.
.
.

and NOW...

.

i know you miss me everyday....

1 comment:

chian nv said...

haha...thank you thank you...
touching la ; D