Thursday, October 2, 2008

Semester holidays

I'm back! I'm back but I'm suffering in the toilet. Diarrhea... Waking up to "pang sai" at 3 a.m is torturing. I'm suspecting the maggi curry as the culprit of my suffering. Its cooked by my 9 year old cousin and he has this "gold-digging" habit! a.k.a nose-picking!! Thinking of it now, i shouldn't have layan him when he acted as the chef for dinner. Such torture to myself.
.
Anyway, 14 days of semester break, 11 days has gone!! With less than 3 days spent at home and 3 more days to go before the my very FINAL semester begin!! Anticipating it at the same time wanting to put a stop on the clock. Final semester would mean i have to work soon! Life would be a routine in less than 1 year time =(
.
3days in Langkawi
3 days in Penang
4 days in Kuantan
.
Pictures coming up soon. I really need to nap for a while now after some restless pang sai nite.
Be patient till im back
.
Happy Happy Raya hols =)

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

haha so funny the way u say it restless pang sai night.

2 weeks only ar ur hols so short!