Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Penang Food Haven

My waist line has increased and i hate it so muchhhhhh!!! I know i sounds like a typical girl who cares bout her fats so muchhhhhh.... But im telling you here that IM NOT. I just dislike it because i cant buckle my jeans!!! ARgh..... And all these, thanks to the blessed holiday trips i had...
.
.
Besides Kuantan which i sapu lots of Hokkien Mee and Ikan bakar. Penang is the other culprit to my buncit stomach! Im certainly not blaming on the sweetest tour guide of Penang who brought us to eat all Yummy-licious disheS.Its all because of my fat ass who don't exercise much. In fact, not at all. Real embarrasment to admit this =(
.
.
.

Impossible to be able to fit into my jeans. I really had a King's kinda breakfast in Penang. Its darn cheap that i couldn't believe it. With the amount of varieties in KL, the bill could easily reach over a hundred. But in Penang, each of us is not even paying more than RM10 for all these Dim Sumsss we had. Thank goodness im not staying in Penang for long term. Else i gota change my jeans every month!
.
.
.

Wat Chaiyamangalaram Thai Buddist Temple
.
.
.

.
.
.
Kek Lok Si Temple
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fort Cornwallis
.
.
.
Esplanade
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mimi, me, Siew Mei aka sweet tour guide =)
.
.
.

Sam Poh Footprint Temple. The painting suppose to be our Laksaman Cheng Ho. But we somehow agree in unison that he looks more like Andy Lau =D
.
.
.
I have no idea why is the name of this bridge is so. Its named Lover's Brigde.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My bed-partner whom i cram with on the same bed for 4 nites. 2 girls on a SINGLE-BED, Whoa!!! Im so fortunate not falling off the bed.
.
.
.
A fruitful day that we have, visited more than 5 places in a day!! With all energy drained of... Dinner was the time for replenishment!!!

.
My all time favourite
SEAFOOD DINNER!!!


Fried all to crisp squid!!! Kam heong crab!! Specially marinated SATAYs!!!
Chao LALA!! Butter crisp Prawn!!!
.
All the reason of my UNBUCKLE-ABLE JEANS!!!

But i love them all.. yummy =p

*drooling*


No comments: