Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Marine Park Snorkeling

It might sound surprising but this is truly my first trip to an island~ Redang
(that’s if I put Penang aside)
Its my first time snorkeling too.

An awkward feeling arise a week before I depart to Redang, just imagine if you were in my shoe.

Being the only stranger in a group of 20.
Being the only girl coming from a different college.

I understand its never easy neither it is very difficult to make new friends.

I’ve had a taste of such situation while I was in form 6, being the only girl from VI moved to MBS.

Anyway, I know I’ll surely regret if I did not go!

I've made a right decision.
Go Redang!!

On top of a wonderful vacation, I’ve made 17 new wonderful friends.
~
On the very first day after lunch, we had a round of snorkeling at the Marine Park.

There's where, biologist conduct marine researches with quite a plenty of fishes.



The distance from Redang Lang Tengah Resort to the Marine Park takes bout half an hour.
With the breeze from the sea, most of us end up falling asleep.







Arrival at the Marine Park
There were many other tourist from Lang Tengah and Redang who came to snorkel too.


Briefing session before going into water



Its not difficult to attract fishes to your feet,
as long as you have a few pieces of bread in hand.



Fishes in the crystal clear water



Breath taking corals






Bread feeding in the water attracted lots of fishes

The view of fishes swimming right in front of my eyes just left me speechless
~not that i can talk in water


I actually gulped in 2 mouth full of seawater
Darn salty!!






Photo shot after snorkeling
All salty wet but happy



Sea view from the boat, while going back to resort

happy*happy =)

No comments: