Friday, September 3, 2010

mummy mom mama




Last week was my mom's birthday. My brother brought us for a crab session.

Being a big fan for seafood, i surrender to my temptation despite me being allergy to seafood.

*rash curse*


Anyway, it was my mom's birthday and i got her a pearl white gold necklace.

*i like it myself, so buying for her would mean sharing with me *

teehee =p

I'm thinking now that.......


There's this one thing that i seldom mention to her, perhaps not even once a year or may be never

That is " i love you, mom".

Being asian family, display of affection is never in our roots.

Probably i did say i sayang her alot but never in a firm or serious manner, i did it in a joking way.

Anyway, i really love her dearly. My mom being my mom and dad at the same time makes me love her even more dearly.

As i stroll through my photo albums today, i realised she has aged from one photo to another.

So i guess i have to love her more and take more photos of her to avoid drastic difference between each photo the next time i surf my photo albums..

No comments: