Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"i love working"

i have been working for 8 months now and i am still learning. I know learning curve is unstoppable unless i put a fullstop on it. Everyday i'm learning something new and today i learnt something relating to human communication cum personality. I really have to thank my clients for giving me all the trouble and challenges so that i can learn and learn. Having over 700 clients in my firm, learning, flexibility and adaptation is a must.
.
One of my client has anger management problem and the other client of mine hate changes on plan and the other client always ALWAYS... wants documents perpared on the spot, PRESSURE!! And the other always says his assignment are very urgent..
.
Working life is crazy. Its all about communication, understanding, deaf ear on the left and alert ear on the right, handling people and issue solving and multi-tasking the ultimate requirement.

No comments: