Saturday, November 1, 2008

saturday

I had my very 1st fish spa today!!!
.
I personally don't fancy it much considering it impractical to my pocket.
.
A session of 30 minutes could easily cost RM38 at Kenko.
.
And for this price, i could have pay half the air ticket to Langkawi.
.
Nevertheless, i had my 1st fishy spa today.
.
Its not at any mall or shopping complexes in KL.
.
I had it in FRIM (Forest Research Institute Malaysia).
.
Guess you're frowning there. Fish spa at FRIM??!! never a related event.
.
The management were actually trying this out and we're the few new customer =)
.
We just paid RM10 for 3 human.
.
Having the similar return with a so much lower output from my pocket, it surely made my day =)
.
Thus, before setting our journey into the forest, we decided to soothes our feet a little.
.
Besides, we dont wana murder the fishes with our smelly masam feet after our walk.
.
.
.

It was really ticklish when i first place my feet into the water.
.
Just cant stop laughing and giggling until pak cik there also staring =p
.
.
.

The fishes keep nibbling hungrily for their breakfast.
.
.
.

A hair feet.
.
.
.
.
.
On the later part of the trip.....
.
We spotted this "thing" while we were happily walking in the forest............
.
At first sight, we thought he must be some primitive research item.
.
As he approached nearer, we notice that he's looked rather friendly
.
.
.
He even pose for us.
.
.
.
Do you think you've seen him before??

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Hey i am in a photo with u in ur blog's header! =) =) =)

And i love the fish spa la, not nice meh??? I went to Kenko's, company outing! So it was free, so fun! I wanna go back, but search for a cheaper place